Welcome to our image hosting website (the "Website"). By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Website.
- Acceptable Use You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You may not use the Website to upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that:
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights of any party.
- Is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, or tortious.
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interferes with or disrupts the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
- Impersonates any person or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Encourages or enables any other individual to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this section.
- Content The Website allows users to upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available content. You are solely responsible for the content you make available on the Website. By making any content available, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the creator of the content or have been granted the necessary permissions to make it available.
- You have the right to grant the rights and licenses in the content as described in these terms.
- The content does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights of any party.
- The content does not contain any software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- The content does not violate these Terms of Service or any law or regulation.
- Copyright Policy We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that any content available on the Website infringes your copyright, you may send a notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at [[email protected]]. Your notice must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Disclaimer of Warranties YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF THE COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, DAMAGE TO GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, and our and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your use of the Website or your breach of these terms of service.
Termination We may terminate your use of the Website at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you.
General Provisions These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of the Website. These terms of service are binding upon you and us and our respective successors and assign. These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the [Country], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If any provision of these terms of service is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision in these terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
Please contact us at [[email protected]] if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms of service.